– Knowledge of Safe Handling of Firearms
– Safe Storage of Firearms and Child Safety
– Safe Storage of Ammunition
– Safe Storage of Ammunition and Child Safety
– Safe Firearms and Shooting Fundamentals
– Safe Cleaning and Care
Step 1. Publish your intent to apply for a CCDW license with a newspaper in your county. The newspaper must have a circulation of at least 35% of your zip code. The publication must state your full name and home address as well as your intent to apply for a CCDW license.
Register for class
A $50 registration deposit is required two weeks in advance, this is deducted from the total cost of the class. The balance of $175.00 is due in full the day of the course. I provide all required paperwork and certificates.